Adventures in Spain

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

happy birthday grace!



may 9th - last night/this morning was a weird night. a mojacar lady called rosie, who my dad knows well along with the rest of mojacar, was telling me how she met her late husband les on 9th may 1973. 9th may is a significant day for her, and the same for me. may 9th was when i first met my beautiful godaughter grace - a day i'll never forget. speaking to rosie made me realise the circular nature of time - it continues to move and provide meaning for everybody - i felt quite moved by the whole thing if i'm honest! could've been the vodka i guess! the main reason for sending this post is to wish my darling grace the best happy birthday ever all the way from spain. i hope you're having a wonderful first birthday baby girl - i'm sorry i couldn't be there to celebrate with you, but i found some of your friends here in mojacar and they all wish you a very happy birthday. lots of love pudding xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home