Adventures in Spain

Sunday, April 30, 2006

sunday night












i've had a really nice night tonight, and i surprised myself i think. was very tempted to hibernate indoors for the evening but i'm glad i made the effort to go out. went and sat in the square with a beer - it was so busy! i forget because my flat is so quiet and it's quite a surprise to emerge into the hustle bustle outside my door! got a bit chilly so sat inside and decided to stay and eat. then it got busy because the football was on - real madrid vs another spanish team, didn't have my glasses to work out which one! sat by the window enjoying the atmosphere, and the view outside. had a lovely "ensalada jamon jamon" - their salads out here are lush, so much nicer and more substantial than ours in england - plus a couple more beers, and it was just a really cool evening. glad i did it now. and the sunset was lovely and reminded me how beautiful it is here, lonely or not x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home