Adventures in Spain

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

one last thing...

... ITS MY BIRTHDAY !! feliz cumpleaƱos to me! thank you so much to all the people that sent texts and emails yesterday - i enjoy spreading the fun, so will be warmly accepting birthday messages all week! hope you are all well, brainteam - if i was there you know i would have bought a stack of cakes, but you'll have to rely on del instead!! lots of love xxx ps. am hungover on my birthday - started the celebrations at midnight - need to go and top up!! xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday huni, I said to everyone I thought you're birthday was the day after mine but they weren't sure. So yes it was my b'day on Monday, had a fantastic day, 5 birthday cakes!!! I hope you spent your'e birthday in style, I will pop some little birthday suprises in your package we are sending you. We are in the process of putting something together but are waiting on the arrival of some things before we send it. So I hope you are waiting with baited breath!!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home