Adventures in Spain

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

thinking of goodbyes...


as i plan for my little adventure, all i can think about is all the people i will miss and i think most of the posts leading up to my departure will be thoughts on all those special people i have to say goodbye to. my friends and family will be desperately missed of course - but they understand the reasons why i am leaving and, as always, give their full support to my plans.

but there is one little person i will be sorry to leave behind. my godaughter Grace. i will miss seeing her grow up - as much as i see her here in bristol she still manages to surprise me with the rate at which she grows and learns. she is amazing!! i know kel and james will be amazing at keeping me posted on all the new things that happen in her life - kel has been my bestest and oldest friend and that won't change wherever i am in the world, so i can go on safe in the knowledge that we'll never lose touch. Gracie, just know that your fairy godmother loves you very much and will be thinking of you wherever she is xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home