Adventures in Spain

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

the beginning...


allow me to introduce myself....this is me (i'm the one on the left with my friend helen)

I've started this blog to mark the beginning of an exciting new adventure - I'm jacking in my job, packing up my stuff and moving abroad! In 6 weeks time I'll be on a plane to sunny spain and away from rainy, cold bristol! and i cannot wait!

until then i guess i'll add a couple of posts charting my general mania at the amount of packing i still have to do - but i promise to keep boring preparation details to an absolute minimum. once i actually emigrate this blog should liven up a bit and most importantly provide an update for all the amazing friends i'm leaving behind...more on them later. til then, i'm off to tie up loose ends and perfect my spanish...hasta luega! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home