Adventures in Spain

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

get well soon daddy














firstly apologies to all the many emails i still haven't replied to - i'm rubbish i know! i'm working through them slowly but surely so i promise i'll be in touch with you all soon. hope everyone is well. for those of you who don't know, i'm sad to report that my dad has been diagnosed with cancer. i was home in marlow last week (managed to get a last minute flight as i wanted to be with my family) and the good news is that a tumour has been successfully removed, so now dad just has to get through a course of chemotherapy. all these words are a bit scary if i'm honest, but dad seems relatively perky so we are all just staying positive. the last couple of weeks have been surreal and a bit stressful, hence no emails! there were lots of much worse photos i could have posted (tubes, scars, hospital stuff) but dad would kill me if they appeared in the public domain and besides, i thought these were nicer! so everybody send positive vibes my dad's way and hopefully by christmas we'll be well on the way to blasting the b*stard!! the cancer that is, not my dad ;o) get well soon daddy, love you xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Becs,

Hope you are well, just been reading and catching up on whats been happening out in Spain, I hope you are well, and send my love to your family.

Kate xxx

PS I am off to India in 2 weeks time!!!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home